Ashley, a colleague of mine and owner of Creatively Neat, interviewed myself and 20 other experts for her summit, Sacred Living: Decluttering Mind, Body, Space. It’s free and launches April 27th! Click here to claim your spot!
We recommend it for anyone who:
- Wants to feel more clear, calm, and focused
- Is curious about clutter and learning lifelong tools to wash it away
- Gets overwhelmed by decisions; feeling stagnant or incomplete
- Lets perfectionism get the best of them
- Wishes they had more time for everything
- Craves more order, balance, simplification
- Is open to exploring healthier relationship with self (mind, body, spirit) and others.
Ashley’s selectively gathered free, personal advice from some of the top leaders in the world on clearing clutter, optimal organization, feng shui, meditation, yoga, health, happiness, abundance, relationships, and so much more.
You’ll also get inspirational lessons to provide you with the skills and mindset needed to sustain a thriving mind, body, and space you feel good about!
I don’t make a habit of recommending just any resource for improving your life. But Ashley is a joy, and there will be a lot of good information shared... plus it’s free!